We have numerous services:
- Energetic breakfast
- Lunchtime buffet for returning cyclists from tours with pasta, salades, pizza, fresh fruits, dessert and fruits juices
- Sea view restaurant serving italian specialities, large choice of menu at dinnertime (fish, meat, vegetarian) with particular care about sportmen food.
- Appetizers, salads and dessert buffet.
- Flexible meal time.
- Secure bycicle deposit + workshop for minor repairs+bycicle wash corner
- Itineraries and route maps
- Free sport outfit laundry service
- Free hotel bicycles
- Heated indoor pool bath, sauna, and fitness area
- Lounge, bar, panoramic terrace with bar service
- Sport facilities: acqua-gym, golf, tennis, horse riding.
- Free beach towels
- Private parking
- Special discount cards for shopping in sport shop and main outlets. Reduction entries to the main theme parks of the area
- Tour guide
- medical assistance
- massage service
- transfer by minibus from/to airports of Rimini, Ancona, Bologna
Moto!Motorcycle is your Passion?
Get to know the land of the great Italian pilots, this area has the highest number of famous speedsters such Romagna bornLoris Capirossi, Marco Melandri and the late Marco Simoncelli, Mattia Pasini, the Marche born Valentino Rossi and from San MarinoAlex De Angelis. The Hotel Sans Souci, only a few kilometersfrom the Misano World Circuit – Marco Simoncelli, gives you the opportunity to stayin a facility of a modern touch, directly on the sea with covered parking, free Wi-Fi, a small cardio-fitness area, sauna and much more.
This summer with my boyfriend stayed at this hotel in gabicce sea and we enjoyed it. The room was comfortable and nicely decorated, looked right on the sea, great breakfast buffet and central location.
Beautiful Place, Delicious food and such friendly helpful staff made our holiday special
The location is fantastic. Right on then beach and just a 2-3 minute walk to some shops and restaurants. The resort is peaceful but if you want something more lively its very close to Cattolica. The hotel is spotless and modern with a good sized pool and you can always…
A wet week in Gabicce Mare at the end of September when nearly everywhere is shut was not our idea of the perfect holiday. Thankfully we chose this Hotel. With a view to die for, the friendliest staff you could imagine, a nice room and good food it made our…